2 cups of Fresh8 macaroni
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp flour
1 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
Cooking macaroni in 4-5 minutes.
Let’s have a look at how you can taste the deliciously soft and smooth macaroni in 4-5 minutes.
– Take a cooking vessel. Add 3.5 cups of water.
– Add 2 cups of fresh8 macaroni to the water. Stir well.
– Add some salt. ( according to your taste) stir well and close the lid.
– Bring the water to a boil for 4-5 minutes until it turns soft and smooth.
– Switch off the stove. Stir your macaroni well then drain and set aside.
-In a separate saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
– Add the flour to the butter and whisk until well combined.
– Slowly add the milk to the saucepan, whisking constantly to prevent lumps from forming.
– Continue to whisk the mixture until it thickens and begins to boil.
– Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the shredded cheese until it melts and the sauce is smooth.
– Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour the cheese sauce over the cooked macaroni and stir until well combined.
Serve hot and enjoy!